IIMM Ref: MAINTENANCE PLAN
Long-term plans (usually 10-20 years or more for infrastructure assets) that outline the asset activities and programmed for each service area & resources applied to provide a defined level of service in the most cost-effective way.
Details the specific planned and unplanned maintenance actions for an asset or facility
The document pack consists of the following:
LTMP EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The executive summary is a consolidated overview of the entire LTMP, supporting analysis and assessments.
- This is typically used for distribution to all stakeholders and users )
LTMP FINANCIAL FRAMEWORK
- Financial reports offer detail forecasting and analysis per each individual structural item. The forecast as presented in an annual and cycle forecast. For the 10 year term. The annual forecast offers detailed provision needs to be made per structural item, while the cycle forecast represent the forecast per cycle to allow understanding of the cost streams that underpin the long-term plan.
- These reports are designed to support financial management
- Documents: 10 year Annual forecast and 10 year Cycle forecast
LTMP ACTIVITY FRAMEWORK
- The activity framework offer detailed and specific activities per item per cycle that needs to be actioned. The activities are presented in a consolidated 10 year schedule to allow insight into when activities needs to be action over the 10 year term. Activities specifics are detailed in a logbook format that can also function as an operational maintenance planner
- These reports are designed for operational management
- Documents: Book of life schedule and Book of life Logbook
LTMP STRUCTURAL FRAMEWORK
- The structural framework offer in-depth insight and details the initial property assessment and analysis that was done and used in the initial stage to formulate the LTMP framework.
- These reports are typically used where in-depth insight is required and pre-requisite inputs for a LTMP
2.Property condition report
3.Property inspection offers details per each structural item
4.Property restoration report