This article details one of the most effective methods to drive down maintenance costs. When you cut through all the complexities of a Long-term maintenance plan(LTMP), it all centres around money. Achieving the Most at the Least cost.
Clustering principles also apply to unplanned repair events where non-urgent repiars are clustered with planned maintenananc acivities. Any failures or repairs needs to be assessed on its priority and urgency. If it is not urgent, the owrk can be deferred/ clustered for completion with the scheduled maintenance.Read more on deferring repairs
- The per unit cost reduce
- Management time benefits due to reduced activity volume
- Interruptions for occupants is less.
- Security is improved – reduced site visits
- Admin reduce due to reduced volume of activities
- Ticket value for contractors is higher
- Quality control improves
How to do it.
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org